Agnostic.com

2 0

Podcasts

What are your favorite podcasts? I like 'The Thinking Atheist' and I just found a new app that's all atheist podcasts. I think it's called Fox hole.

LonerStoner 4 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to listen to Kara Swisher and Scott Galloway on Pivot. Their podcast is on the technology industry in the US, but they also talk about current events. It can be interesting, but sometimes the podcasts are less about the subject matter, and more about Kara and Scott bs-ing each other. I got tired of that, so I've been taking a break.

I also used to listen to Gaslit Nation with Sarah Kendzior and Andrea Chalupa. I started listening to it after reading Kendzior's book Hiding in Plain Sight. Sarah and Andrea have an interesting message. Reminds me some of Chris Hedges and what he says about what is happening here in the US. I haven't listened to it since the election though. I just needed a break from all of the political mess happening here in the US.

Pivot - [podcasts.apple.com]
Gaslit Nation - [gaslitnationpod.com]

Iā€™m an atheist, and I both think and feel.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603245
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.