Agnostic.com

2 1

Do you know someone with mental illness or acquired challenge?

Acquaintances have been developining a device that will enable you to plug it into your TV & then acquire knowledge, group therapy, singular therapy, undertake healing programs etc. from any where in the world.

They are currently seeking votes to enhance their standing to obtain a modest grant to continue development.

I am therefore posting this in the hope that members of this site will go to yhis link & press the blue bar to cast their vote:

[sira.theair.works]

Thanks

FrayedBear 9 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Vote the bastards out!

Do not understand.

I am sorry, it seems to me that the republicans are not going to do anything that would actually help the health of the Nation as it would take money out of the hands of the rich, taxes go up, and make the workers actually saner, which would tell them to vote the bastards out. Sorry as I missed most of the thought.

Interesting and probably sincere, I've voted, but this will take work, because so many employers see mental health a just a skive and more trouble than it is worth to be compassionate about.

Thanks Len.
Even worse than employers are ignorant politicians who fail to ensure that health systems are adequately staffed by trained people. I think the English response to mental health needs was to declare the patients convicts & ship them to the colonies.

@FrayedBear The other British used for "Loonies" was to parade them around the exercise yard and charge the aristocracy to come in point and laugh at them.
Sort of an early version of the X Factor, and BGT

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604108
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.