Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Joe Biden Is Still “Deeply Catholic” Even If He Pushes Pro-Choice Policies | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In response the Catholic bishops trying to exlude persons from communion if they have a pro choice stance.

snytiger6 9 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because Joe understands SEPARATION of Church & State.......why is that a problem? Any more than JFK being Catholic was?
And I was around to watch the Ridiculous BS at that time..." The Pope will run the country" aaaand etc.
As a youngster I found it as patently ridiculous then as it is now!

Yes. I think that I have made this point, already, and the fact that he beat other D's, who weren't Catholic, should be noted by the d$A public. Religion is the problem.

Hearing news like that makes me glad I joined this community and not joined the catholic cult.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604878
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.