Agnostic.com

3 3

How many ways and how many times in how many different states must this be proven before they finally accept it. The BIG LIE was a propaganda tool to destabilize our election process. Too many people fell for the scam.

[m.huffpost.com]

HelenRoseBuck 6 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please state your question simply and unambiguously.

Do you intend Must it be proven that the BIG LIE was a propaganda tool to destabilize our election process?

I've just begun reading a book whose author says complication such as you used MAY BE a sign of autism. I sometimes write complicated sentences. They are always l - o - n - g.

Thank you for your kind concern. I do tend to write longer than necessary. Perhaps I can use this critique to work on my delivery.

Give me a #@*^& break. The most corrupt, lying, narcissistic, person who was elected with help from Russia and whose approval rating never went above 50% is, all of a sudden beaten by someone who has been in politics most of his life. Each of our states election systems have been corrupted just to get rid of HIM. Lets add persecution complex to the list of failings about this POS!

Disagree completely

@HelenRoseBuck Perhaps my wording was unclear. I was referring to tRump. It was a sarcastic remark concerning how the idea of a stolen election presented a huge obvious, conflict of interest (for tRump) and so many fools followed it.

@JackPedigo oh! Now I see your meaning. Sometimes sarcasm just flies right over my head! Thanks for setting me straight

@HelenRoseBuck Thanks for being understanding and gracious. We all make mistakes and communication is not an exact science. Often what one writes is interpreted differently than what was meant.

It was lifted directly from the Goebbels propaganda manual!

Disagree completely

@HelenRoseBuck You don’t believe it’s a big lie that Biden stole the election from Trump? Wow I’m a little surprised!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605199
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.