Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK The Supreme Court Will Decide if Taxpayer Money Should Fund Religious Schools | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

As most of the court is Catholic, I predict they will rule in favor of religious schools.

snytiger6 9 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My money is also on the "schools." If that happens I will switch my vote against public education.

Wouldn't going against public education just make things even worse?

@snytiger6 Not if they're religious indoctrination camps. I stopped working and live a very simple life so don't pay into Fed tax system, anyway. I've done that since 9/2019. It's the only way to insure my money doesn't go to such things as war, corporate welfare, or religion. Also, should education become this, then the gQp will have won and the only opposition will be a full revolt on the entire system. Only the gQp is good at that.

Sadly enough, I will agree on you with that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606952
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.