Agnostic.com

2 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To Add: Jacque Fresco isn't Just in this youtube Video about talking about "Religion and Spirituality" But I discovered him also for his Field in Architecture and Social Urban Engineering and other Social Philosophies he has about even for a better idea on Politics. I have been attracted also in my Life in that area and field of things, but was not as good into getting into it. Jacque Fresco put all his ideas into what is called "The Venus Project" which is in Venus, Florida. So I like sharing where I get my Political and Urban Architecture & Engineering Social Philosophies from a man that lived in the early 20th Century (1926 to February 2017) He just Past Away 8 Months ago from this time. I think it his wife or other Rochsan(Sp?) that is giving the World (Everyone in the World is interested in Jacque Fresco) - Tours of the Venus Project and sharing his Philosophies that would be for a better idea in Politics for the World also. Instead of all the other Conventional Political Views He has - His - is on the Idea of having a Resource Economy Based System. The other ideas that I like being into.

That was a great video. It's so evident that God's are human-made and Mr Fresco makes it even more apparent. I scratch my head and ask myself (yes I talk to myself) How do people not see this?

Blind faith?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:607
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.