Agnostic.com

6 1

UFOs are in the news again. I have friends that are very excited about these reports saying they will be the gateway where we will discover limitless energy and never have an electric bill again.

I have a different take on them, pessimist that I am. I hear the Pentagon saying further study is required and images of Trump's new space department requiring trillions of dollars in investment for arming space against this new unknown possibility immediately come to mind. After all the Afghan and Iraq wars may no longer be around to support our defense industry and something must be done.

"Pentagon UFO report: No confirmed aliens, but the government wants to learn more | Astronomy.com" [astronomy.com]

Lorajay 9 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After following this recently, I have unfortunately come to the conclusion that this is yet another US MICOMPLEX false flag psych op, designed to whip up money for their space force or some other money wasting programs. No doubt they have all kinds of relevant information on this, but they are mind humping gullible Americans and anyone else who falls for their disinformation programs. Even the UFO people are calling out this false flag psych op; they see through it. Pity America is so corrupt. Pity that they don't realise that we know it.

I so appreciate your comments that actually reinforced my speculations.

Another line of evidence that they're a cultural myth, not an actual phenomena.

This seems to go thru cycles. I've yet to see any evidence that convinces me of ET's. I remain ambivalent & agnostic on the subject, Science Fiction fan tho I am.

If the aliens eyeballs are in the sides of their heads, they are probably vegetarians, and not dangerous to Humans.
If their eyes are in the front of their skulls, they are predators, and we could be in deep shit!

First of all, limitless energy would knock about 5% off the GNP, not sure it would be a good thing at all. Not to mention the exploitive pollution causing environment damaging industries that would get a boost. Secondly, when did the Pentagon turn into a reliable source about ANYTHING?

There are Unidentified Flying Objects but there aren't any little green men.

Nor any big green women. (grin )

@yvilletom ET was gender neutral.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:607357
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.