Agnostic.com

3 3

Saw this gem on a fb athiest group. Perhpas they should teach this in Sunday school so those sniveling little shits learn that making fun of and bullying people is not acceptable. It's still a bunch of hogwash but its a lesson I could get behind.

Ceaselessmind 7 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That god is a real card.

My favorite nasty Buybabble story, is the one about the woman slave who is pimped out by her owner, but dies after being gang raped. So her master, and pimp, who is a godly priest, gives her body a kick to see if she is faking it.

My favorite horrible Bible story is the one where two angels visit Lot in the city of Sodom. A mob shows up wanting to have their way with the two angels. Lot heroically protects the angels and admonishes the angry mob, but offers up his two virgin daughters to the mob as appeasement. The mob refuses this offer though so I guess maybe they weren't completely awful. The poor defenseless angels struck the mob blind. Later on, there's some incest. Fun story! I don't remember being told this story at Vacation Bible School.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:607991
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.