Agnostic.com

7 3

Aussie friends: Is it true that, in Australia, all beaches are topless? And how many beaches are totally clothing optional?

mischl 8 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, those are all topless for men, but not generally for women. Australia still suffers from sexism, and it is a very long way from ridding itself of that scourge.

It was for sure a lot more open than my own country. It feels like we're still in the dark ages.

In New York State it's legal for women to be topless in public UNLESS they're doing it for money. A friend of mine was one of the original "Topfree Seven" who challenged the law and won in state court.

A big emphatic no. Particularly godbothering states like Queensland (they just like poking their fingers up anuses whilst playing rugby . . . Or was that Fijians & Maoris?), S.Australia, Victoria, Tasmania and W.Australia (can't afford the extra fare to the east coast uptight English migrants!)

Sorry to hear that. I've visited only NSW and that was half a century ago.

@mischl Lol, the good old days? Ten years earlier, or was it 20, you'd have found the streets metaphorically paved in gold - or so they told me!

@FrayedBear I didn't see any gold. But I did see a lot of young Aussie ladies who were just dying to date an American guy. Sadly, I spent only a month there. But it was one of the greatest experiences of my life! Wow.

@mischl lol, fuck for breakfast, 11'ses, lunch, tea, dinner, supper & beyond if you have the stamina!

But what was the quality? It obviously didn't keep you here.

@FrayedBear I TRIED! The stinkin' Aussie gov't gave me 30 days, and so long. The route to getting a resident visa at that time was tough, and required a lot of money.

Those beaches exist right here in Florida, the one by the Space Center I have seen sharks, swimmers beware!

MizJ Level 8 July 11, 2021

See my reply to Lorajay below. And my response to her.

Cool another reason to visit

bobwjr Level 10 July 11, 2021

Google knows.
"List of social nudity places in Oceania - Wikipedia" [en.m.wikipedia.org]

Thanks, fellow left-winger radical! After some poking around, I found the wikipedia list of nude beaches in North America. Scroll down to find clothing-optional beaches in the U.S. Haulover and Eden appear to be the closest to me, both of which are a kinda long drive.

@mischl What's wrong with your back yard?

@FrayedBear Not a thing! And I use it frequently. We have a small pool and patio that is landscaped for privacy. However, I DO like the beach.

@mischl sand in the cracks & orifices! Yuk! And if you use lubricant . . .

@FrayedBear Haha, I'm not specifically referring to sex on the beach. But for that, a nice large beach blanket seem to work very well.

@mischl lol, never found the blanket effective against blowing sand. & Some of our sand is little heavier than dust. 😱😟🥵 Good for BDSM, skin abrasion, blindness & turning lubricant dry or abrasive.

@FrayedBear So much for sex on the beach...

@mischl stick poolside in your backyard where the real amenities & comforts are only metres away - like fridge, music supply, food, ablutions, lubricant, blankets if the sun disappears, perfumes, erotic library, front door for home deliveries . . . .

@mischl & hopefully covid19 free!

@FrayedBear Yeah, we have all the amenities. And two shots of Moderna. No communicable diseases that I know of.

Miami has topless beaches. Some real hotties down there.

barjoe Level 9 July 11, 2021

You mean you've got climate change & warming over there as well Joe? 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608787
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.