Agnostic.com

2 2

How to wear a mask.

According to WHO

FrayedBear 9 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stick the toxic masks, the cancer casing hand soap, the lack of practice of our immune system being in touch with human beings. Plus stick the covid new world order normal, up your arse.

#Instructions for the proper use of your new toothpicks

“Hold stick near centre of its length. Moisten pointed end in mouth. Insert in tooth space, blunt end next to gum. Use gentle in-out motion.”

(A)ny civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.
Douglas Adams

What blunt end?

Our wooden ones are sharp at both ends!

I recently noticed Aldi had some plastic devices that look like miniature flat toilet brushes having plastic bristles. As I no longer have any adjacent teeth & don't eat out I saw little point in them other than for cleaning electronic boards & between the keys on the keyboard held upside down.

Also have a read of my response to Bill Cee on "The big question has always been: What came first, the chicken or the egg?".

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609320
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.