Agnostic.com

5 5

The worst thing to have happened to this country in the last 100 years is older, conservative white males. The second worst thing for this country in the last 50 years are younger conservative white males.

t1nick 8 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Exactly

bobwjr Level 10 July 16, 2021

I think the key word here is "conservative". It's just that most conservatives are white since about 60% of the U.S. population is white. Conservatives have been spreading racism, bigotry, and misogyny in this country (and everywhere else they have majority and political power). Any time in the history of the U.S. whenever people are demanding equality and fair treatment you can bet that there's conservatives standing in the way every single time.

The one thing that has kept minorities from realizing the potential dream is white privilege. White privilege is a vestige of European colonialism worldwide, including here in the US.

Who are biggest proponents fighting against the eliminations white privilege? White conservative males (there are lots of females vested in this unholy pack as well). Traditionally power was most often held by males, especially white males. And most of these males are older, and conservative.

t1nick Level 8 July 15, 2021

So, what you are saying is, white males are the problem.

Yes. Especially older conservative white males. I am an old white male, but I try my best to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

@t1nick I find older conservative white makes to be very unattractive. Not to mention obnoxiously self-involved. They are so frightened of losing their position of power in the world.

You just need a nationwide culling of all white conservative males in the US then….to make things perfect. When can it start?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609718
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.