Agnostic.com

4 2

Well fancy that? It explains a lot about American, Jewish & Australian males.

The poor bastards were the equivalent of lobotomised at birth!
And they weren't allowed to make the choice using an adult brain.

Made my day.

[circumcision.org]

FrayedBear 9 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

warning old joke coming
A mohel was discussing his profession with a Rabbi on afternoon over tea
"I have often wondered," said he Rabbi. "What do you do with all of the old foreskins you cut off?"
"Well," said the mohel. "At one time I tanned them and my wife stitched them in to wallets which we sold for a nice profit."
"Used to?" asked the Rabbi. "Why did you stop?"
"Too many complaints," sighed the old fellow."People put the wallet in their pocket, then a pretty girl walks by and Boom they are carrying a valise and have torn up clothes."

I preferred your news of the mohel who was spreading STD through sucking on the baby boys penises.

@FrayedBear Chris Hitchin broke that story and naturally was immediately branded an anti-Semite

@LenHazell53 that'd be right. Barbarians.

@LenHazell53 Who's Chris Hitchin?

@FrayedBear Sorry I mean the late Christopher Hitchens, author of God is not Great, journalist and leading atheist speaker who died in 2011

@LenHazell53 Over my head Len. I do not need to reinforce the conclusions & decisions regarding religion that I took more than 50 years ago.

@LenHazell53 And as you know I dropped mainstream print media more than 30 yrars ago.

@FrayedBear In Hitchin's case I would suggest make an exception he has been a major force for truth Anti-theism and revealing political corruption. Many of the horrors of the modern catholic church, the Mormons and right wing Baptist and evangelical influence on world wide politics would not have been revealed without him and many suspect his premature death was far too suspicious to have been by natural causes.

@LenHazell53 "Never . . . silence" I seem to have that problem with alienperson atm.

I have had heated debates on this subject a number of times and people seem to have a severe mental block about it.
To me the idea of cutting off any part of a newborn infant (M or F) for no valid medical necessity is abhorrent. Why anyone would do this to their own child seems to me to be an act of utter psychopathy.
And yet people, Jewish and gentile will go to great lengths and feats of mental gymnastics to justify circumcision as not only desirable but necessary.
I recall one American woman screaming at me that uncircumcised penises (peni?) were dirty and disgusting things and that snipping the tip was the only way to keep them clean, when I suggested washing as a viable alternative she told me I did not know what I was talking about because I was not a mother, even though I have an intact penis and she does not.
This is how stupid and hysterical people get over this subject.
I believe this will only stop when victims of this mutilation begin suing in adulthood for these abominable practices being performed on them as children and making it inviable for any medical professional to perform it with out the risk of a malpractice suit 18 years later.

And sue parents who abandon them.
The madscientist blog below identifies the outright stupidity of peeling back foreskins before the time (about 7 years of age) when they are due to release from the penis.
These effing barbarbarians are merely trying to assuage their guilt.

For most in the military, the food item widely known as SOS is either ground beef or thin-sliced beef served on toast with a sauce.

On the Sumner-class destroyer Harry E. Hubbard I served aboard during the Korean War, only the ground beef product was known as SOS. The thin-sliced beef product was known as creamed foreskins on toast.

They used to be cultivated to make skin for burn victims. I believe that one baby's foreskin will grow into upto 3 m² of skin. Now they make an artificial version.

@FrayedBear So someone could literally become a dick head then?

@LenHazell53 Hmm more of of a foreskinhead.

It is a topic (anti circumcision) that I have sought since 1995 to make people aware of the heinous crime & stupidity of practicing.

I recommend reading the blogs put out on the subject by a young American woman who I am still in contact with:

[madsciencewriter.blogspot.com]

And

[madsciencewriter.blogspot.co.id]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.