Agnostic.com

6 11

I know geese can be a pain but it's a sweet story.

silverotter11 9 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Animals have more consciousness and sentiency than we think. More and more we are finding they have a real life. To bad some of these Geese end up on someone's dinner table.

Great story

The Wildlife Center for the North Coast is about ten miles away. I was out there one day and I was trying to get to see some owls when several Canada Geese came up to me and started to want me to go away. The head of the Center was out near us and yelled, "Don't let them intimidate you." It is hard not to be intimidated as they can get mean and bite. They did not bite me but I talked to them and they moved on.

Geese mate for life.....just sayin'

Saw that on the local news here..for 4 days..it's awesome, but 4 days of it? Not so much...❤❤❤

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.