Agnostic.com

6 4

I've practiced Spanish at least five minutes a day for 188 days, per my Duolingo app.

I definitely don't yet know Spanish, but I'm thoroughly impressed with myself for doing ANYTHING consistently for 6 months, lol.

Celebrate with me: what are you proud of yourself for doing consistently, even when you're not feelin' it?

NYTrink 6 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm learning Italian using a very reasonably priced Collins audio course.

[collins.co.uk]

Petter Level 9 July 27, 2021

Buena suerta, señora.
¡Sigue practicando!
Quizas puedes mejor aprender el español con esto curso.
[collins.co.uk]

Petter Level 9 July 27, 2021

Hey! I recognize a few of those words (or words that seem to be some form of the words you used)! I could copy it into a translator, but that feels like cheating,. You're making me think I need to go for at least 10 minutes a day, 😆

@NYTrink "Good luck, lady. Continue practising. Perhaps you would learn Spanish better with this course."
I then posted a link to the CD based course.
It is very effective. I am currently learning Italian with the Collins easy learning Italian course.

@Petter thank you, that's very thoughtful!

alcohol and gambling. lol

Mmmmmm...l got nothin'.

Breathing .
Avoiding killing assholes .

The second can be much harder than the first.

@Fernapple agree

Go through that frequently

Ran a business for thirty years. The only downside to which, as an achievement, is that of course a business, especially your own can be reinvented and change over time, so you do not have to be that consistent, only persistent. But since it is a plant nursery, that means being on hand to tend the plants every single day seven months of the year, for thirty years, ( can skip off in winter for up to a week ).

Ready for a change now though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611895
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.