Agnostic.com

4 7

Just making a point.

redbai 8 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Egyptian religion was a combination of beliefs and practices which, in the modern day, would include Egyptian mythology, science, medicine, psychiatry, magic, spiritualism, herbology, as well as the modern understanding of 'religion' as belief in a higher power and a life after death. [worldhistory.org]

The uneducated with no interest in mystical traditions and the esoteric may regard Ancient Egypt as little more than a place of pagan worship, strange hieroglyphics, and monuments erected by thousands of Hebrew slaves. But those more learned, especially those having undertaken the initiative rituals of Freemasonry, will see a link between the Egyptian metaphysical tradition and modern mystery schools, of which Freemasonry is one.
[gaia.com]?

so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. Revelations 13:17

Submit to Authority-666 pay taxes identification for taxation and government control no justice for the innocent, beat people like Rodney king,
murder people like George Floyd and wrongfully prosecute innocent people "my teacher made me touch her p.p. " more children trained to act abused to wrongfully prosecute innocent people, rape the original indigenous inhabitants of their land call it America. "God bless America".

"In Masonic lodge devil worship Egyptian god we TRUST".

Know their names: Black people killed by the police in the US [interactive.aljazeera.com]

Nothing has changed much for 1000s of years. One race oppressing and enslaving another race is nothing new.

And actually, the United States of America is the secret religion of the Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshipper European invador governmental terrorist since their freedom from England July 4th, 1776.

(Jesus said) “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

(Isaiah the prophet said) The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.” Isaiah 19:25

Jesus is angelic Lord of host Lucifer the devil, Fulfilled as Isaiah prophesied, leading the Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshippers as in the same manner as Egypt was lead.

Word Level 8 July 28, 2021

Sorry, but that just seems like rambling to me and not particularly relevant to the meme.

@redbai your meme is nothing new, it is old as Egypt and United States is modeled after Egypt.

@Word Oh, now I get it. We just disagree and it's to the extent that I can't follow your logic.

@redbai its also nothing new that people cannot follow logic. Knowledge of good and evil can be a very complicated subject.

They made their slaves Christians, because they thought that allowing them to keep their own cultures would make it harder to crush them, and could even encourage them to rebel. Its as simple crude and brutal as that.

I think the myth of white god goes farther back before the black slaves were bought here. Like the Salem Witch Trials in 1692. Wasn't there a white god involved in that? Didn't Columbus and the first settlers here bring white god with them? What about the Inquisitions. Wasn't that god dude white back then? I don't know a lot about religion because I was not raised that way. I'm learning more about it on here from Athiest than I ever knew. That's just my thoughts when I read this post. Maybe, the way things are going now... Maybe they will replace white god with black god to give other races equal time up there.

The point isn't whether or not there was a white god prior to teaching slaves in America, I think the point is why teach them anything about a god? Those that were enslaved had their own religions
and beliefs which they came over here with, so why force the change to a white Christian god?

Is this still open to debate?

I thought that this was a known fact. But the whites will continue to understand the history the way that want and will want. That will not change around the world. The same is true about aboriginals in Australia, native Americans in the US, native Canadians and in all British colonies around the world. The powers wrote the history and they believe in their versions and the rest of us and our children read growing up.

You'd be surprised. There are many black people who put no negative connotation on the introduction of Christianity into their lives and consider it to be the only "right thing" the slave owners did.

@redbai

I have always wondered about this. If they really thought about what happened to them for 400 years, they would not be Christians, not more regular church goers than whites and most not continued their slaver owners' names in in this day. It seems very strange how one hand they talk about their anger over slavery, make movies about white atrocities, now talk about reparations and on the other... they are tightly clinging on the white heritage. Many of the black slaves were well-do Africans, some were princes too snatched from their families and loved ones. But they don't seem to be curious about the heritage and claim it proudly now when totally free. I am sure if the American Africans choose to leave Christianity, the whites will feel like the hell is breaking loose.

When I worked in New York, since Day 1 I thought why do American blacks not compete in the white world by doing white things better and beat in their own game? Why wear black shirt and black tie with a black suit and go to work in New York? I chose to learn everything that the powers be did, and do it better... dress better, talk better, write better, work better. I wore better suits, presented better, my work was better and I was accepted somewhat. Isn't this rather easy to do? The game is set by them. Choose to play it better and beat them?

I still pity people in the US who continue to refer to Native Americans as Indians 500 years after Columbus misidentified them. No one seems to be in a hurry to correct own mistakes while they are belittling English grammar and accent mistakes of immigrants.

But well, that is how victors and occupiers do things. From Asia to Africa to the Americas, the victors decided what was right on the dead bodies of the right ones.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612188
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.