Agnostic.com

7 10

Sydney is in a Covid lockdown due to an outbreak. A christian bishop preaches from the alter, with love and humility, attacking both the State and Federal governments and of course the science of vaccines. This humble man praises his God's cleverness in creating our body's immune system but has no comment about his God creating the Covid virus.

afrogonalog 5 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not so much a sermon as a cure for insomnia.

He's a "wind bag". Lockdown means less or no money bag collection! ...and he just rambles on🙄

He also looks like an evil villain trying to take over the world in some horror movie. 🙂

This dude needs to calm down with some green or something…

Mvtt Level 7 Aug 1, 2021

Dementia rules!

Things are getting worse but there are some who are taking matters into their own hands. Heard this on NPR this morning and, of course, no one can fault this guys logic. Even here, on this island our gym has mandated members must produce a Covid card to gain entrance. The one thing many complained about, the Covid passport, is coming true due to their lack of common sense and ability to see where things could go if they continued to flaunt the basic rule.
[npr.org]

Having fellow diners who see the logic, reason and benefits of being vaccinated raises the overall tone of the evening.

@anglophone Why would any halfway sensible business person want to engage in risky practices that threaten his customers and his livelihood? We should also ask why would a governor of a state want to engage in policies that endanger his constituents? The only thing I can think of is these people got into office through corruption and haven't a clue how to run a state.

@JackPedigo You raise some interesting points about the governor. My guess is that the governor, like those that support him, reject the facts and reject the science. I am saddened by the pandemic-deniers.

@anglophone You are saddened but many of us are afraid and angry.

@JackPedigo If I was living where you are, I also would be frightened and angry.

@anglophone Actually, here is one of the most stable and liberal parts in the state/country. Still, many see what's coming.

@JackPedigo Thanks for sharing that.

might be a bit harsh on a personal level, esp if one is very symptomatic, but viruses do a Very Important Thing, by removing the weak from the gene pool. So now you have your comment, assuming that he would agree

if I were king of the world, I'd make Covid vaccine compulsory before locking down again. Make everybody get the vaccine or they would be the ones locked down. Don't like it? Tough shit. That would end the pandemic. Universal compliance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.