Agnostic.com

2 2

Russian exoskeleton cleared for use in USA. Joe'll be happy?

One for Joe @BarJoe - don't worry Joe if you lose the use of your legs - the Russians have got your back covered in more ways than one!

Russian medical exoskeletons to be sold in the US to help people walk again [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have the utmost respect for the Russian scientific community. I hope never to have to use that contraption.

Strangely a few months ago I got into conversation with a young chap who told me of how he built one for his father, a potato farmer migrant from Russia, because of his back problems. He claimed that the Australian military were trying to steal it from him.
He gave me sound safety advice to divert me from what could have been a proposed stupid course of action that I considering. It was only stupid if I didn't continue to drive safely & in safety ie. Not have others crash into me!

Biden needs a brain transplant as it appears to be fried.

Maybe he can have yours, you don't appear to be using it?

@LenHazell53 ooooh. mean Len? 😁

@LenHazell53 though I don't see what @Trajan61 's comment has to do with Russian exoskeletons being passed for medical use in the US!

@FrayedBear My point exactly

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613991
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.