Agnostic.com

3 2

QUESTION This God Has to Die (Doug Hoelbinger Original) - YouTube

A little old, but this is one of my own atheist themed songs.

DougHoelbinger 4 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i like the song you write broken promise

My dad, a level-headed man, will surely like your song. He's 90 years old and teaches values and ethics to young people 12 years of age and below.

From him I first heard the quote: "I will not bet my life on the Bible."

Nice song, a very catchy title, and passionately sung. Congratulations!

Thank you. I find that such themes are pretty rare in the genre of the song. I love hearing about old timers that are sharp. Give your dad my best.

hello coach. kumusta sa tatay mo. my father you know him he a pastor teach good things do bad things. he is die now. respect dead people. maybe he is where we donot know. You plees visit my mother. She love my father. She love god

sori DougHoelbinger I is talk to my friend and coah SonnyMlaPH.

ok ok we now talk in fb chat. sori

I listened, I enjoyed it. I love the line "to call God good, you'ld have to be insane." I want to be clear I'm not criticising the song because I really enjoyed it, I'm just taking this line from the song to talk about the reality of what I see. The theists who call God good are not insane, they've been duped. Their minds bent to justify the evil acts that they themselves normally would intuit as immoral, yet it gets spun around by the dupery in the Bible (I looked it up, dupery is a word.) It's numbing their morality to the horrifying acts committed in Gods name to justify their continued acceptance of an all-loving God.

I might say the same... but I'm not sure how to fit it to the rhyme scheme. I like the insight though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.