Agnostic.com

6 9

Greaaaaat. Now anti-vaxxers can pretend they’re vaccinated. 🙄

Fake COVID-19 vaccine cards online worry college officials

Across the internet, a cottage industry has sprung up to accommodate people who say they won’t get vaccinated for either personal or religious reasons.

An Instagram account with the username “vaccinationcards” sells laminated COVID-19 vaccination cards for $25 each.

[apnews.com]

Apunzelle 7 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Despicable

A good kicking in the balls can be quite painful.

employers are gonna start antibody testing to go along with the drug stuff.

It sounds like they’re gonna need to to know the truth. 😒

@Apunzelle they will just before the "now hiring" signs go up.

Its as if some people aspire to see just how low they can go to be deplorable selfish a-holes.

Lock them up

Wouldn't work in Europe. Every card has a unique QR code that uniquely identifies and links the individual to a vaccination database.

We need that here in the USA. The card they give us when we get vaccinated is handwritten with no quality control. 😒

@Apunzelle I got mine copied & laminated for free at Staples, so I can carry it undamaged but still have the original safely at home

@Apunzelle handwriting on mine is pitiful.

@AnneWimsey I got mine digitally via my phone, as did almost everyone else in Spain.
I then printed out a few copies which I can present when asked, as well as being able to show it on my phone.

@Petter You can't imagine how envious I am of such an organized system.

WTH? Is America a third-world country? How can everyone else get it so right and us so wrong?

@Apunzelle we didn’t have an organized roll-out, remember?

Same in South Africa even though vaccinations are going rather very slow here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614780
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.