Agnostic.com

2 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tennessee is birthplace of Ku Klux Klan and the Daughters of the Confederacy (women KKK members) and I think we have devolved from there. I am in Williamson County where they keep showing the pretending to be parent idiots threatening physicians and the school board.

All identifiable by ability to whistle Dixie whilst masturbating?

@FrayedBear Clay Travis who got off on saying boobs a couple times on CNN (in the white) shirt

@FrayedBear and then these winners

@Levelheaded like I said "All identifiable by ability to whistle Dixie whilst masturbating?"

@Levelheaded That's if they have a pair of micro tweezers to do the pulling!

I would be looking to move away at all costs.

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.