Agnostic.com

1 2

I don't know, I don't care and I don't believe. I think God is dead. If you ask me. Yet no one else seems to have gotten the memo. There is no God out there, we all are here on this planet alone. And that's that. Some people might find me obnoxious or something of a rude ass. I don't care what people believe in or think. If they believe in bullshit who cares? I am just glad I don't. And if someone asked me how do you know? I will say well I don't know, but I do know enough that I am pretty confident God isn't real. I can't believe in any God that allows needless suffering and pain for no apparent reason. This world we live in is far too fucked up for me to think a God is behind all of it.

AtheistForLife 4 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Humans are no different than any other organism except they've evolved to have the ability to contemplate their mortality and try to explained origins of their existence. They made up fairy tales and mythology. Man created god in his image. There was a time I wasn't here and when the oxygen leaves my brain, I won't be here again. When that comes to pass none of this discussion will matter.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.