Agnostic.com

1 1

Sometimes the adverts catch my eye! One for US Veterans but an idea that can work elsewhere & for other target markets?

After reading about a proposed new composting toilet I stumbled upon the following possibly worthy organisation.
[veteransoffgrid.org]

FrayedBear 9 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes smart idea, the charities could raise their profiles by lending there names to people advertising products. And the companies could do something for charity and get credit for showing their social values, at little cost to anyone.

Lol. I was thinking more in terms of simply reducing homelessness.
I wonder though what happens when the veteran, or anyone can no longer be a functioning productive unit eg. because of age or infirmity.

Aha, you have now come from behind your avatar which has turned out to have been an incredible facsimile all along. Interesting.

@FrayedBear That is because now that I have everything in place for world dominion, I no longer need to hide. LOL

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.