Agnostic.com

3 1

As a Marine; Why aren’t the liberals praising Biden’s approach to the Afghanistan pull out? There’s only 10-15,000 American citizens there with no plan to get them out.

Crazy how we never see praise for anything that he’s done right.

CourtJester 7 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yet More BS, now you are no doubt a diplomat or Senior State Dept. official vs. a doctor? Or, wait, i know, an Marine Doctor!

You’ve yet to prove me wrong.
Once a Marine; always a Marine.
Much like; one a liberal; always useless to society.
It’s a string of abilities.

@CourtJester ummmm, 240,000 Afghans out in just over a week....full of knowledge, aincha?

@AnneWimsey

And the last flight left today with Americans left behind.

Full of knowledge ain’t’ya. You’re a very special person.

In my view it's rare to see a President stand up to the American Military Industrial Complex and boy aren't they doing a number on him, no doubt concerned that their war profiting and wealth orgying they have been partying in for the past 20 years might be threatened, never mind the men and women who have paid a terrible price for the defence contractors orgy of profits, not to mention the 'collateral damage' the media have blithely ignored until now as they peddle the war profiteers preferred news line. Last President to stand up to the MICOMPLEX was Kennedy, i believe. Yes, that's a worrying thought.

I don't know all the full history of the Afghan War, but the way it ended seemed to justify the 20 years it went on. The end didn't justify the ending itself, of course, because it's almost impossible to believe some of this is even really happening. I keep hoping all of these news reports, including the one I posted below, are all just mistakes or exaggerations.

@Flowerwall it was never going to end well, but they might have gotten people out first before allowing the Taliban to overrun. I think the military wanted this to happen, because their nose is out of joint. Never mind the suffering.

@David1955

Flying out 2,500 military members to send 6,000+ back in a flurried rush and still not getting all of the Americans out.

How long before we see videos of the Americans killed in the streets???

And then you think it can't be any worse, but it is.

Why are we collecting all of this biometric data anyway? We are starting to sound like the CCP, except the CCP keeps its own data confidential atleast.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.