Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Adam Kinzinger: Donald Trump and Mike Pompeo Got 'Rolled' by Taliban

People often forget that Trump promised to pull out of Afghanistan by May 1st, and made lots of concessions in the deal.

snytiger6 9 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NO! Don't make me like a con. Just don't. I'd advise Dem's to pay attention to how it's done but Adam is talking out of both sides of his mouth. I liked Cheney's statement better.

While president, Trump was eager to remove American troops from Afghanistan and end the US' longest-running war. But he took an unprecedented step to try and fulfill that aim: negotiate directly with the Taliban. His administration engaged in a series of talks with the militant group in Qatar, and even invited them to a secret meeting at the presidential retreat Camp David for the 9/11 anniversary in 2019. Trump later reversed this decision after a Taliban attack killed a US service member in Afghanistan.

Nooooooo, really?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.