Agnostic.com

0 1

Anti-Vax Protesters can march all they want, but at some point, it will be Mandatory. The world may not have a choice. Stupid is the Plague now by helping spread it. Anti-Brain protesters fill up hospitals taking health care from others who play by the rules. The real heroes are health care professionals who risk their lives to save the stupid. The Plague is not going away anytime soon, but Protesters may be?

I have known a person since I was in my teens, and he will not get a Vaccine and thinks it's all a "hoax." I have blocked his calls now and told him, "I'm not going to his funeral." Or visiting him if he "ends up in a nursing home," if he lives, if you can call that living. I have washed my hands of him, something he also refuses to do "in protest." I have not seen him in two years.

I am Double-Vaxxed and worn a mask since the end of January 2020. I am fortunate, as many in other countries cannot get a vaccine, and it is terrible to watch while these stupid bastards march around the world.

Watching Protesters March Against Mandates is sickening for many others too. Innocents, children, and health care professionals. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and write about it and be friends with stupid.

When I watch these Protesters, "I See Dead People."

Tourirst 7 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618644