Agnostic.com

5 4

Covid: Vaccine complications dwarfed by virus risks

[bbc.com]

xenoview 8 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

its fucking safer than aspirin nothing is without complications those damn commercials for drugs prove that....got the diahrea take this and side effects are warts, drooling, itching, foggy thinking and anal leekage

This whole issue isn't about health at all, it's about politics, so I don't see this making any difference to those it should, which is a shame.

From what I can see, the risks of stroke, blood clots, heart attack, etc., from my birth control pill were much higher than from the Covid vaccine, and yet all of my partners were more than happy for me to incur that risk so long as I didn't get pregnant. Just a baby, not a tragically miserable, torturous way to die. I just don't get it.

Precisely, by a large margin

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 27, 2021

The Brits also don't have to worry about bankruptcy after being hospitalized for covid. I've heard intubation costs the patient thousands of dollars a day.

My understanding is that we don't even use the AstraZeneca vaccination in America so I am sure our safety is even better than that quoted in the article.

No kidding....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618653
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.