Agnostic.com

3 0

One in every 150 Israelis has the covid virus. In the most vaccinated country in the world.

[npr.org]

Castlepaloma 8 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice try. The positivity rate in Israel is 4.84% The U.S. overall positivity rate is almost triple. Drink some bleach and talk to some cows.

lerlo Level 8 Aug 29, 2021

I said Canada. Still Israel has doubled the deaths per 100,000 last week over US.

Strong individuals don't mind taking to chicken little, slheep and cow herds. We perfer to think for ourselves. Don't even clean up with bleach its kills eveything.

@Castlepaloma you didn't answer the positivity rate difference because you can't. And Mr strong did you count how many of those Israeli deaths were non-vaccinated? But your Saviour trump said to drink bleach don't you listen to everything he says?

@lerlo
Israelis covid cases hospitalized who are 60age + is 87% vaccined. In the most vaccinated country in the world.

Religion and politics are bad fairytales to me. Especially nationalism is more dangerous than Religion. Trump personally owns me $10,000.for art I did for him. What do I care what bleach gose in him and what T Rex shit comes out of his mouth. Only find Biden even worst than any viruses or natural disaster.
Not pharmaceutical frauds nor illegal alien are our saviours. Only a collective consciousness can save us now, as usual throughout human history.

@Castlepaloma still can't get past the infection rate I guess...we'd take 4.84 but we can't get there because of the people who refuse to understand the science

@lerlo
I work with scientists often in my natural history museum work. Do understand and love science better than most. Because I work with organic food and medicines coincide being my own best doctor.

Always open and study what we are first.. biologically organism. This covid maddness is political fueled, not scientific. As science is just a tool for the rich right now.

Israel got per capital 5 times more covid cases than Canada per day and we are far less fully vaccinated. Not only that, the world has doubled speed in covid deaths since roll out in 2021. Vaccines are speeding thing up, not slowing down deaths.

I can be told a millions times lies, it doesn't make it true. Yet I see better results from on shelves medicine and alternative treatments.

How many times do you have to be told the point of vaccination is not to prevent you from catching the virus, but to make it considerably less likely to either hospitalise you or kill you. Read the article carefully…it explains it all quite clearly better than I can.

But it does not prevent hospitalization or death. It does not prevent infection or spread, it does not do anything, except cause adverse reactions in some people.

@BDair But it actually does prevent hospitalisation and death…those being hospitalised and dying at present are almost entirely comprised of the unvaccinated. There are a small number of adverse reactions, but as a percentage of vaccines administered it is a minuscule quantity, the risk of dying from the virus dwarfs any risk from the vaccine. If it were as you say, then the vaccination programme would have been halted…you can’t really believe all the governments of the world want to vaccinate people with something not only ineffective but which is killing people at a higher rate than the virus. That is patently nonsense…and if you believe it you are actually crazier than I thought.

@Marionville

Fact is sciencist and doctors really don't know very little about this covid that keep mutations and variant strains. Fauci and Gates talk like they do know, with a horrible future views.

@Castlepaloma Nobody knows with any certainty…but that doesn’t meant that there are not certain predictors that indicate what is most likely to happen. I believe the scientists and virologists know more than we, the public do and are informing the politicians to the best of their ability and in good faith. The politicians are then making judgement based on that information, knowing that they need to protect their populations from the worst the virus can do, which is kill us…hence the importance of mass vaccination.

@Marionville
All my data shows skyrocketing
. Mass psychosis from isolation and relationships
. Wife beating divorcing, kids out of school
. Mass amounts of small business destroyed..
. Great depression since the dirty 30s
. Great Poverty, wail Wealthy World record profiteers
. Mass masterbating with Pamela Anderson
. Mass Increase covid deaths since vaccines roll out.
. Spending tax money greater than all wars combined
. Suicides and homelessness
. Increased crime occupanctional and street crime everywhere
. Lack of treatment for all other health conditions, as many are far greater killers than covid.
. Super Hyper flation and domino countries monetary collapse since the worst ghan the eastern block collapse, that nobody following.
. Over one nasty flu, probably created in a lab by Faucism in China. As he dictatorship to all hell minster around the world.

@Castlepaloma Consequences of the virus cannot be ameliorated by simply allowing it to run its course and decimate populations unchecked, which if I’m not mistaken is what you are advocating,

@Marionville
Our immune systems is strongest than any cocktail mix human kind can produce.

@Castlepaloma oh..don’t be stupid…there are people filling hospitals and dying at present who thought the same thing as you. I just hope you don’t catch it.

@Marionville

The whole world has a 32% chance of dying from heart disease. From dying of covid we got a 0.005 chance. According to WHO covid is not on the top ten ways to die.
Its totally fear mongering into mass psychosis by the 3 greatest scammers,..... Government god, pharmacists fraud and banksters. Winner are billionaires, that's all.

There better remedies for covid than from our false savior pharmaceutical. They have been sued greater than any product in the world. Now they want one to sign a paper freeing them from any law suits or death. About as good as 2.1 success rate with chemotherapy over 5 years of lower remittance of cancer. I have to be insane to buy any product anywhere worldwide or with the worst record against death in the world.

@Castlepaloma Give it a rest…I think you’re wrong. I’m going about my business, only taking sensible precautions like getting vaccinated, and am not obsessing constantly about COVID. You seem to have it on the brain, ..so no more chat about this..it’s exhausting me.

@Marionville

It's exhausting everyone on the planet. Not as suffering for me, been prepared for it for some time now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619122
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.