Agnostic.com

2 0

Sharing a thought I had from another post. Is it Good, or not?

"Coordinate system as using (x,y), (-x,y), (x,-y) and (-x,-y)."

Word 8 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Also, I should leave this comnent in the othef thread, but I can't leave further comments for some reason. I think I may have been reading that topic breifly the other day, the page that was linked. I was trying to understand something else I had been reading and wound up reading that, the wikipedia page. I didn't understand it fully at the moment or now. I might reread it at some point. I may have understood it better the second time. And possibly it's because I read more of it.

I don't have an answer to the other question you are asking. Is it like some programming question? I don't know. Or a more general musing?

Wouldn't say specifically programming but would say a basic in starting to understand logic.

@Word It did sound very logic based. I hope you find the right answer.

@Word Also, thanks for your post.

Like I said in the other post Im not that great with math, but my opinion would be good.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.