Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm the B in BGLTQ and would not make a fuss over removing any flag, other than the national/state flags (though I also think we see enough of those in daily life), from schools. If we allow them then we must allow many other flags to fill the room (some which have yet to be created) and space becomes a problem. Speaking of space, we also teach way too much of that and very little is known. Very few pay any attention in schools for the amount of problems they cause. Maybe we should concentrate harder on teaching really important concepts instead of cultural crap? Let that take care of itself outside the school rooms. In a healthy society (which States of America has yet to be) it won't become a problem.

The parent is clearly a repressed homosexual.

So dumb.
🤦♀️

Kind of reminds me how leftist react to this:
[amazon.ca]

Don't know why you'd think that it's just leftists who have no use for 45.
It isn't, not by a long shot.

Wearing that hat doesn't make anyone a patriot, any more than a pride flag teaches kids to be gay.

Yea ok. Just like “subliminal messages” in Ozzy Osbournes music forces fans to commit Suicide.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622106
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.