Agnostic.com

10 5

Successful relationship

Has anyone made a successful connection on this site dateing marriage or eve a long term connection

Andymac178 2 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not yet...but I have not given up hope...

Not yet, but I've only been here a short time. Because I don't live in a major city the potential connections aren't what they could be. Kind of seems that anyone of interest lives an average of 100 miles away in any direction. But what the hell, I get to communicate with fellow atheists / agnostics and discuss interesting and goofy topics and interests. Also, just in case anyone goes to one of the major sites, labeling yourself as an atheist is a guaranteed kiss of death. Listen closely and you can actually hear the crickets chirping.

Personally I would love to meet and get marriage plans I'd love to raise children and share knowledge with them im kinda old fashioned I suppose but I think commitment and honesty is paramount in any relationship so please my "one" if your out there please let me know you ?

Nope, not here.

Be patient...it takes time to get to know people

Yes I married the site.

LOL! Too true!

@phxbillcee sir you're on my husband

Lol

@LadyAlyxandrea Thought it was an open relationship!!!

Awesome!!

I know of two couples who went public so far.

Lmfao! No. I gave up within 2 weeks. I'm here for the community only.

No, but I think I just fell in love with the bike in your profile pic.....

@ScienceBiker
They started by making bicycles, then started making motorized bikes. They acquired Triumph, then BSA. BOBdamn, I love a British bike! The wind in your hair as you roar down a country hillside, then sweat and swear at it as you push it for three miles uphill before it decides to start again...

That's an Ariel with a "square 4" engine. Not a V-4, not an inline four, but a square four.

Thank you ?

I've already come away with several close friends! 🙂

Mea Level 7 Apr 20, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.