Agnostic.com

4 0

I'm sorry if this has been posted before but WTF do these natural immunity idiots believe? Some people have it and some people don't? Or everyone has it and people still die from covid but they don't care?

lerlo 8 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The natural immunity idiots are in thrall to their own stupidity and their own willful ignorance. They refuse to use what few grey cells that possess. Some of them enjoy generating negative social responses from other people, and one of them is on this site.

Natural immunity occurs as a result of exposure to a pathogen. Sometimes the exposure is overcome without experiencing symptoms, sometimes the symptoms are severe. Of course, if the symptoms are fatal, no natural immunity results or is needed.

A true vaccine mimics exposure to a pathogen, by injecting a killed or disabled pathogen.

The mRNA inoculations hijack the genetic messaging of cells, causing the cells to imitate a pathogen, hopefully provoking an immune response to the imitated pathogen. Unfortunately, the mRNA message hijacking also produces many unintended and unreported side effects.

Given the choice, I would prefer natural immunity to being subjected to the mRNA genetic message hijacking.

I just read an explanation and posted it. This is not a new phenomena and has happened many times before.

They don't understand, nor do they believe in, science.

Yeah but what do they think their everyone has immunity thing means? That they can't catch covid?

@lerlo They're wrong; everyone does not have herd immunity.

@Organist1 I know that but is that what they think? If so how do they explain people getting it?

@lerlo I wish I knew why they are highly illogical. They don't think the way other people do. I can't explain it.

@lerlo Such people are incapable of thinking. It really is as simple as that. @Organist1

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.