Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Donald Trump is so eager to defeat five House Republicans who voted to impeach him that he's calling Kevin McCarthy to deny them help.

What happened: Appearing on The John Fredericks Show today, the former president got asked about a joint fundraising committee — aligned with the House minority leader — that supports five of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump this year.

Trump responded: "There are a few of those candidates in very, I would say, blue areas. I almost would rather have the Democrat win, to be honest with you, because we’re going to win a lot [of other seats]."

(I think Trump is overestimating the influence he still has with voters)

snytiger6 9 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If he runs again I think a lot of republicans will turn against him. His betrayal of Pence was final straw for a lot of them

Some of fools are dead and others woke up after all the bs he has done since January.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.