Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Tucker Carlson 'Replacement' Segment Praised by White Nationalists, Attacked on Newsmax

Fox News opinion host Tucker Carlson has been praised by white nationalists and criticized on a Newsmax segment for promoting the "replacement" conspiracy theory on his weekday television program Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Carlson, one of Fox News' most popular hosts, first touted the conspiracy theory last Thursday, claiming that Democrats support a surge in immigration as part of a plan to shore up support for their political party. He claimed Democrats view immigrants to be "more obedient voters from the Third World." After significant backlash, Carlson doubled down on his remarks during his Monday evening show, saying that "in order to win and maintain power, Democrats plan to change the population of the country."

(The racism is so thinly veiled. This is a rehash of the old racist claims of (insert ethnicity and/or persons of color here) will be taking your (white) jobs. If the republican party was not so "whites only" oriented, or was more welcoming or accepting of other cultures and skin colors, then this would not be seen as such a threat to them. Republicans could choose to court minority votes, but they simply, due to prejudices and racist views, choose not to so do.)

snytiger6 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only white supremacy apparent is the sloppy foreign policy stance of our elected leadership and its subsequent practices. Imperialism at its most covert and insidious, but go ahead and lecture us on how racist everyone who has a different opinion than yours is. (I mean MSM, not you personally). American Supremacy, all Americans are capable of it and until we adopt foreign policies and lawful immigration practices we are ALL GUILTY OF IT.

Just read this quote and feel it applies here, "“I started thinking of the crosses as a geometrical equation. It’s a vertical line and a horizontal line,” he said. “When we are alive, we are vertical, and when we’re dead, we are horizontal. Those two lines have to meet somewhere. When they cross … to me, that’s the point where the poor migrant meets the giant from the north.” Alvaro Inciso, creator "Where Dreams Die".

I got to get down to court house and change my party for voting.

Tucker is finally right about something, I think. Dem's are inclusive and enthusiastic about bringing in migrants to pick fields and keep the cost of their veggies and fruit low. That is also exploitation but Dem's don't see that side.

Most of capitalism is about making money thought exploitation in one way or another.

Crops need to be picked/harvested. There are not enough Americans who are willing to do the work at the pay offered. I don't know of any Dems who like it. But, neither rebulicans or democrats seem to have a better solution to get the job done.

@snytiger6 Here's mine: Pay field workers a decent wage and provide benefits. Will the cost of veggies (a strongly overused word and the reason I'm making fun of it) go up? Yes. So? Let's stop exploiting work and maybe more people will want to work.

@rainmanjr I've be for paying farm workers more money.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624729
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.