Agnostic.com

2 1

This report will stir the cockles of many hearts. Let's find out who and why?

Anti RT members not welcome.

Russia bans Scientology: Justice ministry puts key Scientologist groups on list of ‘undesirable’ organizations [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, so bravo to the Ruskies for doing what the rest of the world dare not, calling out David Miscarriage and his bunch of sick money grubbers for what they actually are, fucking gangsters.

Lol. A frequent fav of mine - the clock analogy.
I had to look up your named person - the first few lines of this looked interesting but whether I will ever have the inclination to fully read it is unlikely:
[encyclopediadramatica.online]

@FrayedBear I would not bother, he is the current Don of the Scifiontologists, a (possible) wife murdering freak, L.Ron's alleged former male prostitute and a savage crook of the worst kind, and possibly the most disgusting thing ever to be birthed on the planet.

@LenHazell53 my decision to go no further than skim the listing intro was well made then. Better things to do in life like hang out the washing & pull the council's weeds out of the wet soil (we've had 1" rain) along the front fence by the footpath.

Eliminate the competition for the Russian Orthodox Church, which is deeply wedded to the Russian state.

Cynic. 🤣

@FrayedBear Still more impressed by the also stated fact that France is doing someting about it.

@Fernapple France - cf Catholic Church to Russian Orthodox?

@FrayedBear Yes the Catholic church is not nearly so wedded to the French government as the Orthodox is to the Russian, despite the Marxist heritage.

@Fernapple maybe but still has huge influence. In France's case though it may just be contempt for American piracy?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625787
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.