Agnostic.com

2 4

I'm with Team Thunberg!!!

I'm a sailor and live on my boat a great deal of my life now, and the amount of plastic and trash I sail through in the oceans brings me to tears sometimes. My brother wanted me to sail from the Canary Islands to Barbados with him, but I chickened out back in the day. So Tony, my brother, sailed for 22 days under blue skies on Atlantic ocean rollers like small hills that lift you up and down the other side. An incredible sensation when the weather is nice. Like a roller coaster on water. It is a beautiful lifestyle, free-diving and seeing the wonder that the world holds for those who love a lifestyle of complete freedom.

The garbage is sickening, and every year there is more and more and more garage. Cigarette buts are disgusting, and 4.5 Trillion Cigarette Butts go into the ocean yearly. When I see people tossing their awful cancer sticks on roads, parks, playgrounds and into the water, I feel like punching them in their face. They should be fined $500.00 for littering.

I do have a home as well as it is hard to live on a boat 365. I'm all for space travel and exploring the Cosmos, but can't we at least clean up the garbage in the oceans and air.

Greta Thunberg is my hero, and she is trying to do something as it seems adults don't like being told the truth, and she is not well-liked by them. Her fan base is the children of tomorrow. All old school people want to talk about is stupid abortion and the God Fraud, the absent Slum-Land-Lord who is an invisible hermit and lives in outer space in a cave. We're on our own, and no serial killing made up God will save us.

So to smokers, STOP putting out your Butts in public and do the world a favour. You won't, of course, because you don't care; if you did, you would not smoke. You don't care about yourself, so why would you care about anyone else? Or the world.

So keep it up, Greta. You have more common sense than all the idiots running the world into the ground, and unless something is done now, the world will do it for us. What Greta said was perfect! At least she is trying to do something because the powers that be are useless.

Bla Bla Bla. The Fraud God does nothing, and neither does the politicians. Biden may not be perfect, but he gets that fact if we don't fix this now, we will be toast. Trump called Global Warming a "hoax." And his loyal band of stupid believe him and 18 year old girl has more vision and brains than the entire lt lot of these do nothing assholes. Billions of people may die from Global Warming, and the stupid are talking about abortion and stuff that means nothing that will help the world. There are too many people here now, and most of them are stupid—especially Trump supporters and the perpetually stupid GOP. Who spend their days in Bla Bla Bla land. The land where nothing gets done. Ever.

[dailymail.co.uk]

Tourirst 7 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately, the butt tossers do so because of habit. Getting to break this habit is almost as hard to break the habit of not-smoking. Recently a report was issued that the number of suicides among the Millennials is increasing as this group feels they have no future, and they don't.

I agree with more or less everything you say. Unfortunately we get the idiot politicians we deserve…because they are voted into office by us, the people. We are not discriminating enough in our choices and we don’t hold our politicians to account when they mess up or lie. Btw I’m referring to the entire world here and not to any particular country, because all politicians in all countries are culpable…and so are we.

Unfortunately, there is no perfect politician. I am constantly sent reminders to join the Democratic party but refuse and send them letters telling them why (I find our overly generous immigration policies a major impediment to solving climate change). Still they keep on sending those letters - which are actually disguises to solicit money.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625831
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.