Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Can Beauty Be Mathematically Calculated? | The Sense Of Beauty | Perspective - YouTube

It's all about diversity. I think that's the point. It turns out that Deep Thought was wrong and 42 is not the actual answer.

rainmanjr 8 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The answer is diversity. Life, The Universe, and Everything is telling us that beauty lies in diversity. Tao tells us that the ugly does, too. Ugly is non-conforming so, in my mind, tends to support Dr Lee's thinking and Yin/Yang is a near perfect place to reside.
The current mistake of mankind is to look for meaning in intelligence (or ego) rather than Tao. We have reached a collision moment, or war, between ego and Zen. I suspect we know, intuitively, how that will likely play out. Ego is about to see proof that it is not greater than Tao. Or Zen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.