Agnostic.com

6 9

While driving to Edmond today I saw a man with a big huge sign that said " God hates Nike"! I was driving so I really couldn't take a picture.

I vaguely remembered some preachers saying everyone should burn their Nikes because of an LGBT person doing their ads. Naturally I googled it when I got home and discovered this more recent posting. I am sad that Nike shoes are always too narrow for me or I would be buying some.

[godagainstnike.com]

Lorajay 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems God hate an awful lot of things, that by coincidence are exactly the same things the person telling you about it also happens to hate.

Stupidest thing I ever read !!

Quote: "It is against the law for a public school like OSU to require Coach Mike Gundy and students to wear NIKE clothing honoring the goddess Nike from the pagan religion."

Aha! So that's why people wear Nike clothing - to honor a pagan goddess! From now on, I'll give a knowing smile to Nike wearers that I pass on the street.

Of that web site: what a load of pure shameless codswallop!

Damn, they really need to go back to playiung records backwards, it is easier to follow than that website.

Damn . God hates f everything , isn’t he ???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wow . And all these little people who can read his powerful mind AND speak for him . Bcz u know . He run out of miracles thousand of years ago , and apparently he can’t just burn that bitch Nike down to the ground πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh man , that’s hilarious . Thank u Lora . U just reminded me that my old Adidas are looking rough and I just ordered a pair of red Nikes πŸ™Œ . Delivery on Wednesday . If u don’t see me around here afterwards , god must have got me out ! See u in hell , i got reservations , 4 th boiling pot on the right . U won’t miss me , big black hair , red nikes , and a cup of esspesso on my hands . πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626130
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.