Agnostic.com

6 1

Senator Ron Johnson Claims There is NO FDA Approved Vaccine in the US

Ron Johnson is a US Senator from Wisconsin. He claims the vaccine approved by the FDA isn't available in the United States. Is he right? If so, doesn't this raise a lot of questions about the vaccine mandates and vaccines themselves?

"Senator Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., claimed that the U.S. still doesn’t have an FDA-approved vaccine as he exposed what was really approved by the government agency on “Fox News Primetime.”

SEN. RON JOHNSON: We do not have an FDA–approved vaccine being administered in the U.S. The FDA played a bait and switch. They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It’s not available in the U.S. They even admit it. I sent them a letter three days later going “What are you doing?”

What they did is they extended the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer drug vaccine that’s available in the U.S., here that’s more than 30 days later, they haven’t asked that very simple question. If you’re saying that the Pfizer drug is the same as the Comirnaty, why didn’t you provide FDA approval on that? So, there’s not an FDA-approved drug and, of course, they announced it so they could push through these mandates so that people actually think, “Oh, OK now these things are FDA approved.” They are not and again, maybe they should be, but the FDA isn’t telling me why. "

[bing.com] … M%3DHDRSC4

Castlepaloma 8 Oct 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My understanding is that all of the Pfizer/BioNtech Vax that is available in the US is still under EUA. The Comirnaty vax which has been 'approved', even though it has not concluded its trials for safety and efficacy, is not yet available. The FDA is defying its own protocols, and is using a great deal of deception in trying to 'approve' a product because the vax can not be mandated under an EUA. There are millions of doses of vax that are expiring and nobody is willing to take it. So they are trying to say that the EUA vax and Comirnaty are interchangeable, when they are legally distinct products.

BDair Level 8 Oct 6, 2021

The link doesn't go to anything related.

Try again.

@Castlepaloma Not working.

@Flower

[bing.com]

[bing.com]

@Castlepaloma I don't understand why there is a name change at this exact poin in time. It's created confusion, and is this really what drug companies should be worrying about right now? Also, I think I read the name is meant to include a portion of word "community", which reeks of the politized nature that has overtaken a public health issue. I found more on the name. [smithsonianmag.com]

After doing a search on this, I think the problem lies in the company not responding promptly enough to Sen. Johnson inquiry . It IS the same vaccine according to Pfizer. [pfizer.com]

U are an idiot .

Perhaps, it is you that are ill informed. If you do some research, you will discover that there is a great deal of lies and deception associated with the FDA 'approval' of the Pfizer? BioNtech 'vaccines'.

@BDair u and I had that conversation b4 pops . Fax me your related degrees and I will fax u mine . In addition , fax me your health care related experiences with illness and real patients on real life instead of your computer screen .

Post your information that proves that the Senator's assertions are incorrect. I do not need a medical degree to be able to read and understand much of the published medical literature or interpretations there of by known experts. And this post is actually in regard to a legal issue. The FDA has legal protocols they are supposed to follow in regard to EUA's and medical product labels. From what I have read on this issue, what they are trying to do does not follow their own protocols.

Related article. [educationviews.org]

@Pralina1 Have you seen or administered any 'Comirnaty' labeled vaccines?

Pointing out that a republicon is lying is like pointing out that water is wet.

Being more of an anarchist I think politicians are world championship liars and Religion for BS and Congress and white house they are prodominatealy both.
There are the odd person that is honest with integrity.
Politics is like our lifevest won't won't work unless you wear a lifevest. That's made and sold by our papers. Just trying swim in their oilly ugly swamp we are force to live in.

No Thanks, I got choice, even when I live in a different world for most part.

and trying to spread dissent and hurt us all they should be taken to court and perhaps jailed
I see many now threatening senators or governors or board of ed since when was it legal to threaten to kill anyone I thought that was a terroristic threat and you could be jailed why are they not arrested and charged .....you have a right to disagree not kill ppl cause you don't like them

he takes Russian money and spouts Russian propaganda he is a worm and a traitor

Pat each other on the back alot, don't yeah.

Lived in the US for 20 years and toured Russia a few. Even spent Russia rubles and had a great time over there.
Find Russia is going in a better direction than the US.
Would that make me a traitor too, if I had good times in both places?

@Castlepaloma yes if you supported an insurrection and tied to overthrow the government
if you spread Russian disinformation or trump lies or those of info wars or fox
fuck yes that would make you a traitor

Honey, you have GOT to stop watching Faux, you just need to STOP!

I must be totally aware of what goes into my body. If you don't care what goes into your body that's your business.Unless you keep coming here for health tips.

Mandating covid vaccines is unconstitutional and the health organization not approving. We would think these people would be charged and locked up for genocide. Rather than being rewarded with trillions.$$$$$$

@Castlepaloma........ the fuck you say we mandate vaccines all the time get off your bullshit whats unconstitutional is the war on drugs ..... you talk as if you know what is in our meat or our food or the other vaccines you already got that prevented you from getting smallpox ...we mandate where you can smoke and seatbelts and rules of the road ......this is a new virus we are learning as we go science is not precise it changes as new information presents ... all you are is selfish

@whiskywoman thank u .

@whiskywoman
Not ever in my lifetime my choice and what I give away has been taken away from me, over one thing. Covid is not in the top ten ways to die of disease and virus according to WHO.. Handling of covid is against humanity, international law and constitutional laws, nothing has cause more destruction and unbalanced with our lives since world war 2. On a costly world wide scale ever. Because covid is used as a tool for world war 3.
Covid has destroyed my art and entertainment industry and much of my safety and liberty.

If you choose to live in US where life expectancy has lowered by 2 years and mainstream Doctors is age by age 73. I choose to move from living in the US for unhealthy human conditions. My choice of doctor is 107 years old in Belize. Your free to eat meat where most of disease comes from, including covid from animals. If you choose legal drugs that kill more than illegal drugs, help yourself. If an area has polio, malaria, or small pox or flu just move away from those hot spots. I live in the one of lowest covid death spots in the world, maritime Canada. If I am smarter than you tough titty. Not the whole world has to pay more cost than any war in human history like covid. I will be a selfish bastard or I call it self service about my own health and trust in my 107 year old doctor. You trust in your unhealthy doctors and the greatest greedy money bastards who ever layed foot on this planet earth.

@Pralina1
I wonder how much whisky she drink's, before going online.

@Castlepaloma I can tell , a lot less of the weed u smoke .

U are upset for months that covid is covid , bcz as u said , your buisness were destroyed by it . The rest is horse shit and u know it . U are furious bcz u can make money .
U have told us a fucking 100 x that covid is not important and that we are fools . Then u started bitching about the vaccines , like anyone gives a fuck here if u gonna take it .
Listen . U are old , fat , broke , and u smoke a lot of weed at your village w the other old hippies who u got to be a team .
We get it . U have told us more x than we care to know .
Apparently u are also an expert on immunology , epidemiology , and statistics . U get first hand and from the horses mouth all the important secrets and shit that government does not tell the rest of us fools , bcz u are so smart and so knowledgeable .
Go home old man .

@Pralina1

It's not wise or kind to down people you don't know or discriminate them for their ultimate choices as biological being first.My first choice is not ever get vaccinated. I use facts and evidence which in return here a great lack of respect and
downing because you got nothing seriously solid to offer nor dose your masters. Just a gangs of broken parrots repeatedly everything that was dictated to them by media and the bribery and sponsorship system.

Since our covid restrictions, I hear ambulance sirens running 4 time greater. Since January 2021 1.94 million deaths roll out started vs today 4.88 million death, year has not ended. Exspect more roll outs and 10 million deaths this dark winter. By then all the vaxxers reports and all the results.
From the horses or asses mouths.
From your masters like Gates/ Fauci plans for 100,000 million deaths to add with the help of the ship of fools.I do respect your right to kill yourself with vaccines. I don't respect to force me with that genocide.

10, 000 heart disease deaths to only 100 covid deaths in my maritime East coast. Add all the other cause of death condition not treated because covid is multipling several times the increase deaths this dark winter.

[novascotia.ca]

@Castlepaloma fucking move

@whiskywoman

In a covid world order is when everyone end up on the front line fighting Everywhere. . I'm deeply invested in my tiny houses community here and urban farming for best solution of survival of the robot zombie apocalypse

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.