Agnostic.com

2 0

Who built the pyramids and for what purpose?

SonnyMlaPH 7 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First, we have pyramids in both Egypt and in South America with the Mayan pyramids. So I'll assume you're referring to the Egyptian pyramids and not the Mayan pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as Cheops) is the oldest and stands as the largest and most intact of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Great Pyramid of Giza, standing 455 feet tall. It was built for the pharaoh Khufu, and it is believed to have been constructed by the people of Egypt as a launching point for the soul of Khufu. This topic is something I've done a lot of research on so I can give more detail on this if you're interested, but I think this answers your question.

For the soul of the pharaoh Khufu, for what, to be kept there inside a chamber? I thought the soul of the pharaoh was directed to go back home to its creator? Maybe it's time we ask the Sphynx?

Indiana Jones mentioned a "Well of the Souls" but it's outside of the pyramids of Giza.
I haven't read the book, but I think Erich von Daniken made a lot of mention about those Mayan pyramids and those mysterious inscription on the plains of Nazca

to troll the cosmos

I read somewhere that scholars found out the 3 major pyramids were aligned to the 3 main stairs of the constellation Orion, on the so-called Belt of Orion.

. . . I wonder if Optimus Prime noticed that, too? . . . beam me up, Scotty

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.