Agnostic.com

4 1

Australia is one of the barbaric countries along with America, S. Korea, Canada and Israel that circumcises young boys. Unlike female genital mutilation which has been criminalised male circumcision isn't.

Fortunately in the last 25 years there has been some reduction in the practice. It is my opinion that much violence against women is due to the fact that these men who have been circumcised ultimately seek payback for the violence committed against them. Violence committed when they were helpless children & should have been protected not violated.

In Australia men have been conned into believing that women do not commit violence. The figures do not support the assertion -
September 2021 [m.facebook.com]

Australian men generally have had violence perpetrated against them from birth. It has now been found that circumcision not only scars their skin & removes a very important part of it but that it also scars their brains.

Analysis of the MRI data indicated that the surgery subjected the infant to significant trauma. The greatest changes occurred in the limbic system concentrating in the amygdala and in the frontal and temporal lobes. The data indicated that circumcision affected most intensely the portions of the victim’s brain associated with reasoning, perception and emotions. Follow up tests on the infant one day, one week and one month after the surgery indicated that the child’s brain never returned to its baseline configuration. In other words, the evidence generated by this research indicated that the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery.
[endalldisease.com]
That the researchers were the threatened with economic & professional reprisal identifies that religion continues to attempt to supress scientific discovery because it simply denies the claptrap used to indoctrinate people in the religion's authenticity.
More than a quarter of the citizens of Kingston, Ontario, Canada are practicing Roman Catholics a religion that advocates circumcision and supports priests sexually molesting children.

See also :
[psychologytoday.com] - "symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder, depression, anger, and intimacy problems that were directly associated with feelings about their circumcision (Boyle, 2002; Goldman, 1999; Hammond, 1999)."

[nextlevelintactivism.com]

[listverse.com]

[circumstitions.com] but as @JeffMurray will tell you the number of deaths is insignificant compared to the number of Covid19 deaths, the number of necessary abortions to allow women integrity of their bodies or the numbers killed in motor vehicle fatal accidents.

[forescar.com]

[filmthreat.com]

FrayedBear 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't think facebook is a reliable source. These stats can't be found at the ABS. Also it can't be presumed that when men are victims of DV that the perpetrators are always women. Many male victims come from same sex relationships. Anyway I thought it was unPC to limit gender to just two sexes.

I also don't see any statistics supporting the correlation between DV and circumcism. Perhaps that is a potential research area.

Humans are violent. We've always been violent. We are less violent now than we have been in the past, but hey......plenty of room for improvement.

I support the abolition of circumcism.

"it can't be presumed that when men are victims of DV that the perpetrators are always women" - equally it cannot be said all women are by men or that all children are murdered by their fathers.
What is curious however is that if a woman has murdered a child the media will try to pass it off as occurring through post natal depression but if it is a man it is simply described as murder with no underlying psychiatric problem - even before the coroner has made a report.

Women academics in Australia have long pushed the untruth that women cannot commit violence.

On the correlation of dv & circumcision it is a long held personal theory that I only put to the Australian Board of Psychiatrists a few years ago. They never responded. Since then I've learnt of new research that has proven the permanent scarring of the brain of physical injuries whether it be road traffic victims, soldiers & civilians maimed in war or boys circumcised.
Here in Australia until recently it would have been hard to find any uncircumcised man who was violent.
Think logically -if circumcision removes sensitivity greater violence is needed to accomplish orgasmic reaction. Therefore an uncircumcised lover will be gentler enjoying the more subtle sensations missing in brutal in-out pumping.

"I support the abolition of circumcism." It's a pity that you didn't like me do it in 1996 when AG Lavarche introduced his discriminatory anti Male & Muslim legislation criminalising the mutilation of women's genitals.
I was told that male circumcision was merely the removal of skin whereas in women it was the removal of an important organ. When I pointed out that skin is the biggest organ of the human body I was ignored.

Note also the difference in terminology now. Back in 1996 in females it was known as circumcision or cliteredectomy. It is now called mutilation but male mutilation continues to be called circumcision which through cognitive dissonance & in order to justify the barbaric practice.

@FrayedBear I hear what you are saying and support it. None of my four sons born in the nineties were circumcised and most of their peers weren't either. So it is certainly not 'in fashion' anymore.
I don't want to minimise male circumcism either; it IS an abomination but I think it insensitive to compare it with female circumcism. Males can at least have an organism. Having to have sex without physical arousal or to spell it out, natural lubrication, fills me with terror.

@FrayedBear I agree that women can be violent. My own brother is a victim of domestic abuse by his partner who has Borderline Personality Disorder (she acquired this as a result of childhood physical abuse by her mother and the sexual abuse by her father). He has his own mental health problems, and won't leave her as they are co-dependent. Our fear is that he will snap one day and strangle her. (I wonder how many women have died under those circumstances).

No one is denying men can't be victims of DV but the average male is physically bigger and stronger than the average female and that makes the average woman more vulnerable. In saying that, and I don't know why, but I can't ever imagine being the victim of DV. Maybe it is because I would lose interest in the first sign of violence.

Currently, the stats indicate there ARE more female deaths due to DV. than men. I am sorry that it is seen as more of a female problem than 'person' problem. This is probably just a hangover from past decades when inequality was pronounced and women didn't have the resources or social support to leave. Perhaps gender does need to be removed when discussing DV, now that women have equal opportunity to education and work.

I wonder if anyone has conducted research into circumcision and perpetrators of violent crimes Jews aren't the first to come to mind but Palestinians might disagree.

At least you can't blame women for the origin of circumcision. That can be laid at the door of religious patriarchy.

@MsDemeanour Co-dependency - many forget about that insidious situation. There is a very funny episode of Doc Martin that was recently repeated where he has a burly middle aged fisherman patient having numerous injuries that eventually turn out to have been caused by his wife playing dominatrix.

From what I gather the concept of men only perps has been promulgated by Australian female academics over the last 50 years. I find the hypocrisy demonstrated by women demanding body right to abortion of viable devoloped foetuses appalling. In my view it is murder.
On circumcision I have read that Australian aborigines have an extreme barbaric practice of splitting the penis down the urethra which would presumably predate Jewish practice. Jews have however been the main promulgator of the barbaric practice. It was followed by Roman Catholic obsessions to enforce control of human behaviour.
On carrying out research I've not heard of any research linking dv to circumcision. I've had several correspondents for years far more assiduous in their campaigns to stop the practice than I am. They would have told me of anyone undertaking the research.

@MsDemeanour Female mutilation comes in varying degrees of horror. Cliteredectomy does not physically remove all sensation as the clitoris is merely the tip of the iceberg - in this case a network of nerve sensors that cradles the vagina & womb. Theoretically stimulation of any part of that cradle can result in orgasm. The owner's brain is what frequently prevents it as it is the brain that decides to allow orgasm to occur. Some women claim to have never orgasmed. In most cases that is because of lousy lovers or OCD behaviour refusing to release bodily control to allow orgasm to take place.
The genitals are not the only part of the body that can be conditioned & stimulated to induce orgasm.

Well said.

No matter what explanation is used to justify circumcision it still amounts to paying someone to cut bits off your infant child.
There is NO EXCUSE for such savagery.

I'm happy with my head and my little head. Wish for Hap-penis.

English speaking countries are the most barbaric culture in the world in history. French and Spanish speaking countries would be a level down barbaric. The Dutch and Portuguese would be the most civilizated speaking countries.

Dutch atrocities [foreignpolicy.com]

Portuguese

[mahavansa.blogspot.com]

After WWII Holland did not have an army & so at considerable expense recruited a mercenary army to try & recolonize Indonesia. These mercenaries were trained by the British mainly in the Brecon Beacons in Wales. The Dutch government refused to honour the 12 month contract & it was another 12 months before they were relieved by the newly formed Dutch army & repatriated. Many refused to be repatriated instead migrating to Canada, America & Australia. According to one of the mercenaries the atrocities committed against the Indonesians were mostly by the Dutch regular army & not the mercenaries.
Dutch authorities to date continue to defame the mercenaries some of whom had been Dutch resistance fighters against the hated German occupiers in WWII.

i doubt that language has anything to do with how barbaric one is. And English speaking countries have various cultures. The Japanese, the French, the Romans, the Russians, Maories have barbaric histories. Even the Polynesians were noted for cooking up people for dinner. Humans aren't that very different.

@MsDemeanour

The English had the longest period and reach of empires ever on earth. Until the America came along. Empires and centrolatizion are the most barbaric and evil in human history. Today's corporatiomisn power and control is the top salvery ever in human history. This now third world war has come the highest level ever achieved and will continue to get worst for a few years yet.
Salvery comes from the genes of people for 1000s of years. After this covid world order abuse then most people will empower themselves and will move to a higher level of beautiful lives worth living again.

Updated today:

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629158
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.