Agnostic.com

2 5

Make the World Great and Vaccinate.
Millions of people worldwide made the right choice and got the new Covid vaccine for themselves and their neighbours. It is truly a miracle of modern science. These diseases were eradicated with a vaccine that science created. Here is a list: 10. Chicken Pox. 2. Diphtheria. 3. Measles. 4. Pertussis. 5. Pneumococcal Disease. 6. Polio. 7. Tetanus. 8. Typhoid Fever. 9. Yellow Fever. 10. Smallpox. All these diseases were eradicated by science for humanity, and many are mandatory today. Praying has not cured one single disease. Innovative science made our computers and technology, and why you can read this comment and facts on your screen. Do your part and help save the world for you and tomorrow's children. Think of it as a Christmas Present for the world— and yourself. Spread this message and not the plague.

Tourirst 7 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got 97 down votes and just 2 up votes on my above comment as of Oct 21st. Is it really that stupid out there?

I posted this identical message on one Social Media platform and got sixty three down votes with zero up-votes. Stupid is a plague too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.