Agnostic.com

4 2

EXPLAINER: Is it time to get a COVID-19 booster? Which one?
Millions more Americans are now eligible for COVID-19 boosters and they can get a different vaccine than their first shots

[abcnews.go.com]

xenoview 8 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Arranging for my third moderna

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 23, 2021

I got my flu shot, then waited the required 2 weeks, now waiting bit longer, until this Tuesday, in hopes of getting a vax other than the #2 Pfizers I got in February as I think "mixing" is a good idea.

I had both Pfizer vaccines, and then the Pfizer booster seven months later. I also got my flu shot and shook it up a little by getting my first shingles vax as well.

We have pretty easy access to all of them here so it's not hard to keep with the original manufacturer, but I imagine being able to mix will make it easier for people in more rural areas.

I already got the two Pfizer vaccines and Pfizer booster shot.

Also had a flu shot last September. I feel relieved.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629690
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.