Agnostic.com

7 0

Why did you join this community?

What made you join this community? For me is the meeting of people who are like-minded

MiguelM 4 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought: "A dating website? For Athiests? Women I already have something in common with? Sign me up!"

I used to be in a local Yahoo discussion group for humanists. It dwindeld away several years ago. I miss freely discussing religious topics without being afraid to offend someone.

In the hope of finding some Aussie atheist ladies, I had a bad run last year with chriatian ladies. Have since changed to only seekng community.

For intelligent conversation and company. So far, so good

I came here because of my curriosity and have stayed because of many of the great comments and learning.

Mine is also for community. I also like to discuss various topics, and I figured there would be some like-minded people here.

It's funny that I guess this is primarly a dating site, though the URL is broad enough to encompass a lot more than dating. If I were looking for some partners, I'd consider it.

A whim.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:63019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.