Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK 'Traitors': Dem Lawmakers Call for Removal of Republicans Reportedly Involved in 1/6

Democratic lawmakers have expressed outrage at some of their Republican colleagues reportedly helping to plan the protest that immediately preceded the January 6 attack on the Capital, calling for them to be expelled from Congress.

Democratic members of Congress reacted strongly to a Sunday report from Rolling Stone that claimed multiple Republicans had worked closely with planners of the main Washington D.C. protest on January 6. Former President Donald Trump appeared at the event and urged his supporters to "fight like hell" and march to the Capitol as Congress was meeting to certify President Joe Biden's 2020 election win.

snytiger6 9 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A little too early for discussion

Please soon

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 26, 2021

I fear it's too much to hope for but I'm still hoping.

They have the assholes on cctv the day before giving guided tours and pointing out certain offices they wanted to access

If those so-called Congressional Members are not thrown out by grabbing their ear and throwing 'em out then this pussy nation may as well fold our cards and beg UK to take us back. Can't go arrest people who are in open Contempt of Congress but I should pay my parking fines on time. Fuck USA. We're already a slave state, again. The rich can't be arrested and the Right can openly engage in murderous behavior but authorities are helpless. "We're trying!" Put that on our tombstone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630409
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.