Agnostic.com

2 2

So, about a week ago, this man disarmed an armed robber at a 24 hour gas station mini-mart about a mile from my home. He is a former Marine. I posted the video on my Facebook page…and maybe here. Yesterday, the man was given a, well-deserved, Yuma County Sheriff’s Citizen’s Valor Award “For extraordinary heroism and exceptional courage while voluntarily coming to the aid of another citizen during an incident involving criminal activity at extreme, life threatening, personal risk in an attempt to save or protect human life.” (Notice the hat and t-shirt. How many if you would not wear a suit and tie to such a ceremony?). Now, maybe you understand why I intend to sell my home and abandon permanent residence here. Following is the video of his action. [facebook.com]

KateOahu 8 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am confused. You are going to move because there are people who live around you that will defend strangers against evil, because they have political views you don't agree with.

Most of the people who did not stop the rape on the train are PROGRESSIVES....

So, you're going to to live where no one will risk their lives for you....

Yeah.... Very progressive. Idiotology over reason and safety.

That isn’t what I said. Take your fraudulent misrepresentation elsewhere, trumpie.

Your to sensible for those liberal idiots to understand!

It’s fortunate that guy was around to prevent a bad situation.

Yes, he IS a hero…but his disrespectful t-shirt is appalling. The MAGA hat is standard here.

@MsKathleen I see the T Shirt and the MAGA cap as a plus.

@Trajan61 we obviously have a 180° difference of perspective.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630649
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.