Agnostic.com

2 3

Dr. Ramani - What is "Narcissistic supply."

Blues-Man 6 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She has helped me understand a certain family member who shall remain nameless. 🙂 I like her videos a lot.

I follow her videos on YouTube. She is one of several very helpful therapists available on the subject of NPD.

Deb57 Level 8 Oct 29, 2021

Another YouTube channel I've found helpful is "Surviving Narcissism" run by Dr. Les Carter.

I watch her videos, too. She knows a lot, and is pretty helpful.

@Organist1 four years of "self therapy" via YouTube (which I have found to be somewhat more helpful than actual sessions with a therapist) has caused me to hone down my go-to channels for this, and weed out the life coaches and people with obvious vendettas. While some aspects of enduring a relationship with a narcissist are universal, we all have our unique story of coping and survival, and the degree to which our experience impacted us. Dr. Ramani does a compassionate deep dive into symptoms and reactions, which I have found so validating

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630913
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.