Agnostic.com

5 2

Carbon Capture & Storage. Who's kidding who?

From those wonderful guys at Australien Honest Government Adverts -

No wonder Australian PM Morrison set off to Glasgow with a big smile on his face. He watched this 2 month old video & now knows how to say "fuck all".

FrayedBear 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[news.climate.columbia.edu]

Catching my attention: "industrial facilities are capturing less than one percent of the CO2 that is required to meet the Paris agreement targets for 2040, says a 2018 report compiled by the Global CCS Institute."

Expensive, barely beneficial projects.
The money is better spent on boosting nuclear fusion projects.

See my Columbia U. article above.

Billionaire and trillionaire in bed with Governments are the most Evil parisites in the world.

carbon capture is possible im hoping we phase out fossel fuels I know we need to stop subsidies and no one talks about doing it they are looking for money hello stop subsidies to oil and gas and coal

Yeah nature has done it. One small problem it takes millions of years to create coal & oil.

@FrayedBear other countries do carbon capture so its possible

@whiskywoman Please identify them & how they do it.

@FrayedBear I don't remember but my grandson and I did a report on this and one of the northern countries does it on oil rigs and it didn't tell how just that they already do it and if you wanna know you look it up

@whiskywoman Seriously? A few oil rigs in an unremembered northern country sounds like you are shitting out of your mouth not your anus. Still constipation can unfortunately do that to you. - you don't believe me? Look it up you'll find it faster than I will with your suggestion though here is one article that fails to impress:
"industrial facilities are capturing less than one percent of the CO2 that is required to meet the Paris agreement targets for 2040, says a 2018 report compiled by the Global CCS Institute." [news.climate.columbia.edu]

@FrayedBear fuck you asshole

That would be funny, if it was not so painfully true.

The Funberg Swede is not exaggerating.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631625
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.