Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Marjorie Taylor Greene fined for refusing to wear mask in House - Axios

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) was hit with four fines on Monday for failing to comply with House rules on masks.

By the numbers: House members are fined $500 the first time they break the House pandemic rule and $2,500 is taken from their $174,000 congressional pay each time they commit the offense thereafter — and Greene has been cited at least seven times for this, per the Washington Post.

snytiger6 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At some point she will be working for free.

You mean she may be getting paid what she is worth.

I wouldn't call what she does "working".

Love it

Natural consequences. I hope Marjorie Taylor Green gets extremely sick from COVID-19.

She's national menace spreading lies that hurt America: Trump's big lie about the 2020 presidential election, lies about masks, vaccines and mandates, etc.

Splendid. Taxpayers are saving money and she's just making an ass of herself. I'd be okay with barring her from entering the building.

Never mind. It turns out she's on the right side of voters.

She loves the publicity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631673
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.