Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why did that idiot Biden open the Southern border. To let his fellow Catholics in who are likely to vote for the democrats and keep them in power. That’s why. Hell under Biden we’re becoming an overpopulation relief valve for the Catholics who refuse to encourage contraception and tend to have large families where they live so they just come to the US where they will eventually cause the same problem here.

Sooo,,, if you're a Democrat,, there's no way you are religious,, much less a Christian? Oh paaleeaase! 🙄🤣

It's sad. If I was a bible believing xtian today I would see tRump as the anti-christ. I wonder what my old Quaker friends thought of tRump? Probably what I did.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631891
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.