Agnostic.com

6 0

What do I do?

So what do I do? No dating app works for me and every woman I ask out in person rejects me. It’s to the point where I haven’t been on a date in over 6 years, have only ever kissed one woman (other than my mom) and never gotten as far as a second date.... should I just accept my fait and give up?

• 2 votes
  • 11 votes
HippyKnight 4 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just live your life. Travel on your own. Even if it is a short road trip somewhere. Learn to enjoy your own company. Don't wait to do certain things because you would rather go with someone. If I waited for someone to go places with me, I would have never been to the places I've been or done the things I've done. I love all the me time I have.

Hey man, welcome.
Please disregard any advice I may give, I am single and so don't have a clue.
Firstly, I like the username, it could be descriptive, I have been both.
You are up on my foster son, he will be 23 this year, has never been on a real date, except on a double date with my son where he was paired up with a mega wealthy actress/producer who is in a relationship so it doesnt count, and he has never kissed a girl.
Are you looking for the right girls? in the wrong places?
Are you too fussy? Do you have leprosy or Tourettes>? (just putting it out there)
The world has changed, people stay single much longer, are fussier, travel more, have the internet, are overwhelmed by choices.
Don't panic, don't stress over it.
Live your life, find out who you are, what you want.
Don't let life pass you by while you are caught up chasing something too hard.
Have fun, have things you enjoy.
Gain self confidence, that seems to be the big difference for both men and women.
Focus on things you are good at, you will have more confidence in situations where you have skill or expertise, that helps get over shyness.
Dont be hard on yourself.

Well you covered all the bases with that, good going!

Please do tell me which one is the difference between a SpanisH and an American fork. lol

NO, YOUNG MAN, NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GIVE UP

I voted yes, but not to be a dick. Stop looking. Just go out in world and be you, do the things that you do and interact with people without ‘looking’ if you know why I mean.

*what

Practice makes perfect. keep searching every weekend and expand your search area. there are sooooo many girls who are lonely

I don't know, Mike, maybe you should get out of Spanish Fork, UT. I don't mean that in a harsh way, but maybe you need to get out into the wider world, bigger city, or something. Utah can be a bit parochial.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:63202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.